The Dairy (D-GAF), Beef (B-GAF), Sheep (S-GAF), Feedlot (F-GAF) and Grains (G-GAF) Farm Greenhouse Accounting Framework Tools are freely available below as MS Excel spreadsheets.
These tools use the latest Australian National Greenhouse Gas Inventory (NGGI) method, to predict the magnitude and sources of Greenhouse Gasses emitted from a farm.
Note! CO2 are from fuel and Electricity is NOT attributed to the farm in the NGGI, or under the CFI, but have been included by popular request from users.
To download the spreadsheets right click on the name below and save the file to your computer first.
Note! These products subject to change as the NGGI methodology is updated. Please check for updates.
(these are the latest inventory method 2016, but are still under evaluation - we appreciate your feedback on any issues)
- Excel file of example inputs for GAF calculators and comparitive emissions (download excel file)
NEW - CARBON OFFSET SCENARIO TOOLS (COST)
Other Calculators and Tools
- FarmGas Scenario Tool - Australian Farm Institute online tool
- Reforestation Modelling Tool and FUllCAM
- DGAS ERF Dietary oils calculator (ERF Method)
- Beef nitrates feeding calcualtor (ERF method)
- PigBal Version 2.14 (ERF Method)
- Vegetable Carbon Calculator (Veggie Carbon Tool web site)
- Horticulture Carbon Calculator (HortCarbonInfo version 7.1a 2017, by Peter Deuter)
- Wine Industry Greenhouse Gas Calculator (WFA web site Excel)
- Cotton Greenhouse Gas Calculator (QUT web site)
- Cotton Carbon Management Tool (CCMT) (Cooler carbon web site)